First School Day

I had my first day of school at the John Carroll School today. You have eight 'mods' or periods a day including lunch and advisory. Even though I did not have an off mod on my first day, I am very exited to have off mods because it is very different then it was for me in middle school. I got to meet all but two of my teachers. I get to meet my remaining teachers tomorrow. my morning went well but i couldn't wait for lunch. Last year when I shadowed I got a cheeseburger and it was the best I ever had. I have been waiting ever since that day to be able to get those burgers at lunch, and today I did. The last three classes of my day were my best. I had english, human geography, and honors biology. This is how my day went and I can't wait to spend the next four years of my life at John Carroll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/11/18

12/5/17

1/2/18