10/13/17

In todays class Mr. Shick told us to go back to cia.gov and find an interesting fact about any country we wanted. As we looked for our fact Mr. Shick walked around and checked if we finished our map from yesterday. I did not realize that there was a back and didn't fill it out. Then I got my pop quiz back. I got a 12/20, which is a 60%. After Mr. Shick gave me my quiz we began going over everyones facts. My fact was about The Bahamas, it was "Because of its location, the country is a major transshipment point for illegal drugs, particularly shipments to the US and Europe, and its territory is used for smuggling illegal migrants into the US." One new fact I heard was that in some countries once you turn a certain age you must be in the army for a certain amount of years and you don't have a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/11/18

12/5/17

1/2/18